Welcome to The Pink Popsicle! I specialize in monogramming, embroidery, and applique. I can add a name, design, or monogram to your own item AND I also offer custom-made items and clothing. I am constantly buying more designs so check back often to see my latest arrivals. I also have many designs not shown here, so if want something in particular- please let me know- I might already have it or will be happy to get it for you!

I believe in offering a quality product for a reasonable price. I try to keep my turnaround time short too- most items will be completed within a week. I except payment upon completion by either check or cash.

Please call (318-965-3180) or e-mail (hcdoyal@yahoo.com) me so I can work with you!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Young Frankenstein

Your little Monster would look so cute in this for Halloween! Frankenstein is definitely a treat, not a trick! Fabric choices are shown below- I personally like the green minky dot because I think it gives a little more monster feel to the shirt! Short sleeved shirts are $20 and long-sleeved shirts are $25.






Fabric Choices

*Please note- You may have noticed that I have gone up on my prices for shirts. After searching for a long time (with some mistakes along the way!), I have found a new company to order from. Monag makes great quality shirts- they're heavy duty, but VERY soft and will withstand lots of washing. They are a little more pricey than what I've been buying, but it's well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment