Welcome to The Pink Popsicle! I specialize in monogramming, embroidery, and applique. I can add a name, design, or monogram to your own item AND I also offer custom-made items and clothing. I am constantly buying more designs so check back often to see my latest arrivals. I also have many designs not shown here, so if want something in particular- please let me know- I might already have it or will be happy to get it for you!

I believe in offering a quality product for a reasonable price. I try to keep my turnaround time short too- most items will be completed within a week. I except payment upon completion by either check or cash.

Please call (318-965-3180) or e-mail (hcdoyal@yahoo.com) me so I can work with you!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Precious Pumpkin

Put your little pumpkin in THIS little pumpkin for fall! This pumpkin can be done with a jack-o-lantern face, but the plain pumpkin is more versatile for fall! I've done it many ways:
in gingham with a name underneath (I like it on the brown shirt for something different. Jenna Claire's mom wanted it to match her brother's shirt)


in polka dot with an initial
or as an applique on a pillowcase dress. Here's my little pumpkin in her dress at the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment