Welcome to The Pink Popsicle! I specialize in monogramming, embroidery, and applique. I can add a name, design, or monogram to your own item AND I also offer custom-made items and clothing. I am constantly buying more designs so check back often to see my latest arrivals. I also have many designs not shown here, so if want something in particular- please let me know- I might already have it or will be happy to get it for you!

I believe in offering a quality product for a reasonable price. I try to keep my turnaround time short too- most items will be completed within a week. I except payment upon completion by either check or cash.

Please call (318-965-3180) or e-mail (hcdoyal@yahoo.com) me so I can work with you!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Merry and Bright!!!

I can't believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas already. Below are my 2011 Christmas t-shirt designs. Various sizes and colors of children's shirts and infant onesies are available. Please contact me for details. Shirts are $20 and onesies are $12.

***All Christmas t-shirt orders must be placed by Friday, November 18, 2011!!!***


Tree Tractor



Christmas Candy Alphabet- with your child's initial in the middle




Tie in Christmas fabric





Tree Truck



Rudolph




Simple Snowman




Elf Legs (with or without bow)


JOY Ornament


Ornament (looks cute with your child's name or initials in the middle section)




Baby Jesus



Fabric Choices: Here are the Christmas fabrics I have on hand right now, but I'm always getting more. Contact me and we can decide on a perfect design just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment